We have exciting news for everyone! ESN Delft is still looking for an Activities Coordinator for 2018/2019!
The board of Erasmus Student Network Delft consists of 6 members who work together to welcome and entertain more than 2,000 new students per year!
Who are we looking for?
- Motivated students studying and/or living in Delft with an interest in the international student community that are willing to put in their best efforts a whole academic year long for about 20 hours per week.
What are we offering you?
- You contribute to the great experience of international students in Delft.
- You meet lots of different people from all over the world.
- You work with an international-minded and motivated team.
- You develop leadership, organizational, social and networking skills.
- You get the chance to get acquainted with the Erasmus Student Network on a national and international level.
Are you interested in what we are doing and wish to participate actively in the international community in Delft? Have a look at the open call below for more information on the tasks.
If you already know you wish to apply for the board of ESN Delft, please have a look at the following link: https://goo.gl/97fkNe
We will be in touch with you!
For more questions or to schedule a coffee date with one of our board members, please send a mail to email@example.com